삼성전자 C-lab 룰루랩 서포터즈 1기 룰루즈 모집 공개
삼성전자 C-lab 룰루랩 서포터즈 1기 룰루즈 모집 공개
[Article 1 General Provisions]
1. We take your privacy very seriously and comply with the "Personal Information Protection Regulations" of the "Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, etc." and the "Personal Information Protection Guidelines" of the Ministry of Information and Communication. We will inform you about the purpose and use of the personal information you provide through the information protection policy and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information.
[Article 2 Consent for Collection of Personal Information]
We believe that you only need to provide personal information for counseling and agree to provide personal information when you consult.
[Article 3 Purpose and purpose of collection of personal information]
1. We collect the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the following purposes: * Basic information for consultation: company / group name, name, e-mail, consultation contents
[Article 4 Items to collect personal information, hold, period of use]
1. The personal information we collect is as follows. * Basic items for consultation: Company / organization name, name, e-mail address, consultation contents
2. Your personal information will be destroyed as follows: * Basic information for counseling: When completing counseling, requesting the person in charge of personal information management to delete counseling information by email or phone
* Other information: When the purpose of collection of personal information is accomplished, except when it is necessary to preserve it according to laws and regulations such as commercial law, and when there is your consent.
[Article 5 Use for purposes other than the purpose and provision to a third party]
1. We use your personal information within the scope of the notice for the purpose of collecting and using personal information, and do not use it beyond the scope of this information or provide it to any other company or organization.
2. However, we may share your personal information with our affiliates for better service. In such a case, the contents of the affiliated company, the personal information to be shared, the purpose, the period, etc., will be announced and the individual will be asked to obtain consent. If you do not agree, we will not share with affiliates.
[Article 6 Withdrawal of Consent to Collection, Use, and Providing Personal Information]
You agree to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information, and at any time you may withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information prior to consultation. If you want to withdraw your consent, contact the person in charge of personal information by phone, e-mail, etc., and we will immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
[Article 7 Consignment of Personal Information]
We may entrust the collection, handling, and management of your personal information to others to improve our services.
1) We will notify you of the collection, handling and management of personal information in advance.
2) When entrusting collecting, handling, and management of personal information, strict observance of personal information protection orders, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third party provision, and burden of responsibility at the time of accident And keep the contents of the contract in writing or electronically.
[Article 8 Protection of Children's Personal Information]
1. Children under 14 years of age are required to obtain the consent of the legal representative at all times before providing personal information and may require a minimum amount of information such as the name of the legal representative required to obtain consent from the child.
2. A legal representative of a child under the age of 14 years may request the reading, correction and withdrawal of the child's personal information, and if necessary, take necessary measures without delay.
3. We will not share information about users under the age of 14 with third parties and will not sell or rent information about them. Also, we do not send direct mail proposals to users who are under 14 years of age.
[Article 9 Personal Information Management Department / Contact]
For inquiries and personal information provided for consultation, we have contact information and department as below.
* Department: Management
* Phone: +82-2-597-0502
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web site does not allow unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses using e-mail collecting programs or other technical devices. In case of violation, it can be punished by [Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act].